Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tonight's the Night

No, I'm not talking about the creepy Rod Stewart song.

Tonight, I finally have my interview with the Pastor Nominating Committee that sent spies. Please pray for this ever-unfolding process of discernment.

ETA: It is 8:29 pm and I'm home now. Boy, oh, boy, did the interview go well! The hour and a half flew! I love that their very first question was, "So, how do you take care of yourself?"

Oooooh....I believe that this could be a very good match. We'll see...

No matter what, I greatly enjoyed my time with them.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey. Definitely, definitely I'll be praying for you.

Towanda said...

Prayers. Keep us posted!

Rev Kim said...

Praying, praying!

Crimson Rambler said...

totally praying, looking forward to hearing GOOD NEWS from this!

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

woo-hoo! Hope things go the way your heart wants them to....

Unknown said...

So, so glad to hear it went well!!!!

Rev SS said...

Whoo hoo! Prayers of thanksgiving for the good news and petition for the outcome to be equally as exciting!

Magdalene6127 said...

Oh! Oh!!! I missed it! But a wonderful seminary professor told me we can pray into the past, because God is not limited by time... so... praying that it goes well!

Hey, it did!

Anonymous said...

wonderful news! hooray! hooray!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear. Keep us posted and prayers and good juju your way.
Amy W

imngrace said...

Jut catching up. That does sound good. Keep us posted. Prayers are flowing...

Anonymous said...

Praying and preparing to do a happy dance!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Yeah! Ditto to what everybody else already said!

Crimson Rambler said...

prayers going up!!!