Monday, September 29, 2008

I Got Tagged!

RevKim tagged me for this meme of six unspectacular things about me. Oh, how to choose?

1. I have ten fingers and ten toes.

2. My vote in the presidential election is not going to matter one iota because of where I live. But I'll vote anyway.

3. My favorite color is blue.

4. I would dearly love to live in a place where I didn't need to have a car.

5. I hate, I hate, I hate school fundraisers. Children selling cheap-assed crap because schools aren't funded adequately just plain sucks.

6. Autumn is my favorite season. I'll be glad when it hits here- it's still summer here at 86 degrees!

I'm going to break rule #4 below, I'm too tuckered to tag anyone right now. Play if you like!

Meme Terms and Conditions
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular things about you.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.

5 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

It is A-MAZE-ING! The same things are true about me! What, I ask, are the chances?

;-)

Well, fall used to be my favorite season when I lived in California. And even in N. Carolina, and Washington DC. North Dakota, and now Wisconsin--well--not so much.

Other than that, we could be TWINS!

LOL!

Iris said...

I love you, Singing Owl!

I love Fall so much now because there isn't much of one in WY where I grew up.

Di said...

I hate school fundraisers, too. I wise I could just check a box for "make a donation."

Ugh.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

i'm soooo with ya on the school fundraisers... eek! how much fruit; salami; icky frozen pizza; and packages of wrapping paper does one pastor need to purchase in boonieville? (not to mention girl scout cookies... but hey those are a food group - so we can't not get those!)

Rev Kim said...

My favorite color is also blue!

My enjoyment of Fall here is dampened by the fact that I know that months and months of snow and cold are on the horizon.

Thanks for playing!