For this mid-December Friday Five, let's explore some Yuletide favorites.
1) It's a Wonderful Life--Is it? Do you remember seeing it for the first time?
I don't remember seeing this for the first time, much in the same way I don't remember seeing The Wizard of Oz the first time.
2) Miracle on 34th Street--old version or new?
There's a new version? I missed that one. I don't think that any little girl could do skepticism quite as convincingly as young Natalie Wood!
3) Do you have a favorite incarnation of Mr. Scrooge?
It's a toss up between Mr. Magoo and Bill Murray!
Susan Lucci- not so much.
4) Why should it be a problem for an elf to be a dentist? I've been watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for years now, and I still don't get it.
I don't get it either. Don't elves get cavities from all the candy they eat?
5) Who's the scariest character in Christmas specials/movies?
The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, Muppet Version
That Mean Magician Who Tries to Melt Frosty
You're so right, he was really SCARY!!!
That dude was one scary bearded dude...
Susan Lucci was Scrooge? I missed that one.
And yes the wizard was scary!
Post a Comment