Monday, April 28, 2008

Just in case you were wondering...

...I've still heard nothing from the Pastor Nominating Committee.

I haven't called them, either. It's kind of a game now to see how long they intend to keep me dangling. I really don't mean to sound bitter, because I'm not. Truly, I'm not. I'm more bemused and bewildered at their behavior.

And I hardly think about it anymore, especially the past few days since our childcare worker's trial.

If it is possible to be seriously bummed at same time as having peace-- that's me right now.

7 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Bunch o' poo poo heads, that's what they are!

Rev SS said...

I'm thinking they are showing why you probably wouldn't want to go there. Here's to continued experience of God's peace!

imngrace said...

Agony! But I totally get the being at peace and bummed at the same time. You continue to be in my prayers. In fact, I was lecturing God just this morning on your behalf and for others who are discerning and waiting on calls.

May peace fill your cup today and tomorrow and the next day and the next...

Anonymous said...

i get it--the waiting part. i'm very sorry about the trial. my prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you, still.

more cows than people said...

sigh. oh iris, you deserve a big old break!

love you.

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

those silly slow people... hope you're taking care of yourself and it sounds like you are... balanced. come on over i just got some new french vanilla and we could sit, sip, and be silly...