So, to sum up quickly:
- I think I'm going to like my new job and the people with whom I will be working.
- I'm afraid that the new Admin. Assistant at church is losing it.
- I am experiencing an exhilarating freedom in preaching right now.
- We're shopping for a new (to us) car. I hate the adversarial relationship I have with car salesmen.
- I visited the young woman I've been telling you about today. Let's call her Sally. Sally has been removed from the ventilator, feeding tube, and tube that was attached to her head to drain fluid. She is responsive, but fades in and out a lot. I was happy to see that she recognized me and asked about people at church. She should be moved out of the ICU tomorrow. Praise be to God!