Thursday, December 21, 2006

Talk to You All Next Year!


The antibiotics are finally kicking in and I am beginning to feel human again. However, my son is now saying that his throat is hurting him. Please, God, not again.

My laptop's got some problems, so I've got to send it into Dell tomorrow. Thankfully it's still under warranty. So, you won't be hearing from me until I get it back- however long that takes.

When 2006 began, I had no clue that I would join the blogosphere and meet so many wonderful people who encourage me in my life and ministry. So, with gratitude for all of you, I wish you a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Peace,
Iris

4 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Iris!

Mary Beth said...

hope you are feeling better and Son too! Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Wow, hope you are feeling better.

Hope your laptop is better too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

revhipchick said...

Happy New Year!

look forward to procrastinating with you soon!;>)