Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Strep for Me, Yippee!

I just returned for my Doctor and I have strep. So, today I'm singing Songbird's "Swollen Glands" song from last week. Come to think of it, we must be passing this crud around our blogring! No, I know it's all my son's fault!

Thankfully, strep is easily taken care of with some antibiotics. But, that's no issue, because I have nothing else to do this week, right?

One funny to share- my doctor actually gagged when she looked at my throat! Maybe that's only funny to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I visit your blog doesn't mean you have to share it with me.

I hope you will quickly be on the mend. This is NO TIME to be sick and down, is it?

net said...

I am SO sorry! One of the most busiest weeks of the year and you've got strep! Since I'm in a heated monologue with the Big Guy Upstairs, I will lift up the unfairness of it all on your behalf!

And again, praise God for antibiotics! Praying for a quick recovery!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm sorry! But I hope the song amuses you, at least.

Iris said...

Thanks so much, you all! I am beginning to feel better today. Not well enough to clean the house or anything!

revhipchick said...

wow! you made the doc gag? that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

hope it didn't keep you down for too long!