- interim training was good, but very intense. At times I felt like it would have been more efficient to have just sliced off the tops of our heads, ala Sylar from Heroes, and just dump the information into our brains! And plenary session after plenary session was too much for this introvert to take.
- I met some fantastic people, including my great roomie and a woman who is serving on the Presbytery level for the first time. (*waves* at any new friends who may be lurking!) I sat at a table with a woman whose children's books on worship I have used extensively (think church mice.) So cool!
- Interim training has made me realize just how much I don't want to be an interim right now and that I truly long to be in a called position.
- I have been invited to fly out to a Western state in a few weeks to meet with a Pastor Nominating Committee and do a neutral pulpit.
- We still haven't made any changes to the dining room walls.
I promise I will expound upon all this after we get on the other side of Easter. Have a blessed and meaningful Good Friday.