I was tagged by Cathy. This has been all over the blogring, so I'm going to dispense with the instructions.
Five things I dig about Jesus...
1. He loves me. This I know, for the Bible tells me so.
2. He was a holy man AND knew how to have a good time.
3. He liked short people, including children and tax collectors.
4. He was completely present with whomever he was with.
5. He didn't teach the hokey-pokey, but he told us to love God and neighbor and to spread it all around. That's what it's all about!
I'm not sure if there's anyone who hasn't already done this, but let's try tngirl, Singing Owl, Lutheran Mom, Pastornines, and grace-thing