I am, of course, thankful for my family, church and home, but this day I am also thankful for.....
1. I think I wrote this last time we did a thankfulness Friday Five, but it's applicable again.....chewable antibiotics that my daughter will take without me having to chase her around the house first!
2. that my husband and I seem to be getting a handle on our run-away finances. A full-time salary helps!
3. legumes. There are endless dishes one can prepare using beans. (I also thank God for Beano!)
4. the state fair is almost over. The fairgrounds are about three blocks away and, let's just say, people aren't always on their best behavior.
5. my beautiful mums and pansies I just planted last weekend. They are so cheerful. (I'd post a pic, but I don't yet know how to use the digital camera we were just given.)
How about you?