Alex tagged me with this meme. ETA: I just discovered that Cheesehead also tagged me for this one. My weirdness is known to all, apparently! :)
I am to name six aspects of my weird self! Only six? I could go on and on, but here you go:
1. I like to drink water and I like to drink lemonade, but I don't care for lemon in my water.
2. The only Rolling Stones songs I like are in a minor key (e.g. "Paint It Black.")
3. I can whistle a tune through my rolled up tongue. My kids love it when I whistle "This Old Man" (also the tune for Barney's "I Love You" song.)
4. I hate, I hate, I hate going clothes shopping. When I need to buy new clothes, I need a chaperon to accompany me or I won't try anything on and I'll gravitate to the bookstore.
5. I don't like french fries or popcorn.
6. When I was a little girl of about five or six, I would play "church" and serve communion to my dolls. I heard the call to the pastoral ministry early in life!
I tag Hipchickmamma, Lutheran Mom and Mags